critique of the report of the departmental committee on liquor licensing, Cmnd 5154, H.M.S.O., 1972
Publisher: Camberwell Council on Alcoholism in London
Written in English
Cover title: Where Erroll went wrong on liquor licensing.
|Other titles||Where Erroll went wrong on liquor licensing.|
|Statement||by David Robinson ... [et al.].|
|Contributions||Robinson, David, 1941-, Camberwell Council on Alcoholism.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||64|
- A report on the state level multi stake holder dialogue on financial inclusion in Bihar.
- Dixieland Beat for Tenor Saxophone
- His Majesties gracious letter to the Convention of Estates in Scotland the 13th of June, 1678
- Here comes Snoopy
- History of the Sommerfeld Mennonite Church
- Effects of the gravel industry on the pattern of social stratification in Ikpe community.
- Per passenger-mile energy consumption and costs for suburban commuter service diesel trains / Edward W. Walbridge.
- Narrative strategies in television series
- Proceedings of an International Symposium on Absorbed Specific Energy And/or Strain Energy Density Criterion
- Partially degenerate stellar models
- Shiokari Pass
- Risk management and insurance
- An almanack, agreeable to the new-stile, and on an entire new-plan. For the year of Christian account 1768.
- Conference handbook 88.
- Contemporary American success stories
- The Super Coupon Shopping System
- East German poetry
- Know Mans Land
- process of patient teaching in nursing
- First Comes Courage